Suzanne's father's passing (was: Moving along with OST in Indonesia)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 07:24:57 PST 2010

Dear Suzanne:

It was only today that I had the time to read the OSLIST messages from this past
few weeks and get to know about your loss.

Considering all that you have told us over the time - with great courage and
openness -  about your family relations, I agree with JLW that "the best of your
father will always remain with you in the depths of your heart".

And you may be sure that our thoughts are with you and that the best of you is,
and will remain, in our hearts.

A big hug to you, remembering our collective hug in Berlin...

Artur

PS: And please give my compliments to our common friend Joelle.