John Engle, are you OK?

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Wed Dec 8 17:06:18 PST 2010

Hi Doug,

thanks for your thoughts and concerns. yes, Merline and kids and i are safe and sound in our home outside of port-au-prince. but, we've heard gunshots and teargas bombs all day and are getting news from radio, word of mouth and internet. i just did a quick video blog update about 2 hours ago. thanks again for your thoughts! here's the video/blog: http://www.haitipartners.org/2010/12/update-from-haiti/

thanks again, Doug,

John

John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director