Happy Birthday Dad!

Stien Michiels stien at ziraffa.be
Thu Dec 2 11:56:56 PST 2010

Dear Harrison,

I never met you, but from what I gather through this mailing list and
by reading your books, my guess is that one of the best birthday
greetings I can give you is the following:

the day of Open Space at the European Conference on Coworking in
Brussels on the 20th of November was a succes: happy and engaged
people, a beautiful buzz, feet going where they needed to be, in
short: a thriving living system.

Open Space as a celebration of life...

Have a beautiful day
A deep bow of gratitude
Stien

Stien Michiels
  / ZIRAFFA

Process Designer & Dialogue Host

Humbeekstraat 41/6

B-1860 Meise

tel 0032 (0)2 218 88 18

mob 0032 (0)497 02 36 40
www.ziraffa.be

1 second later and everything is different...

Feel like experiencing a 3-day Open Space Event? Join me at the 2nd
European Open Space Learning Exchange in Italy, May 17-20! More
information: http://en.boscop.org/events/636