Happy Birthday Dad!

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu Dec 2 10:00:27 PST 2010

Happy birthday Harrison,

After a few months on the road, away from my computer, still catching up, I feel
lucky to not have missed this piece on the List.

Your birthday made me think of roots and this great thing you've accomplished.
You've helped us reconnect with our roots - who we are, by bringing to light
what is in each of us: our capacity to find our way, as you otherwise called
this gift, our capacity to self-organize.

What I like best is the loving and liberating "how" to connect with that
capacity that you have offered. I thank you for this wonderful turning point you
brought to my life.

Enjoy the day and hopefully, one of those famous martinis,

Diane