Happy Birthday Dad!

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 07:21:26 PST 2010

Zorionak (congratulations), Harrison! Zorionak ere bai Suzanne-en aitari
(aslo to Suzanne´s dad, sure!)

Just after having lunch with my 81 year old widow mum, I like imaginining
that one can choose and enjoy other "dads" in ones life...

Very beautiful icon for Wosonos 2011, amigo Juan Luis, congrats for all the
great people teaming up for this amazing emergence!

Love,

Eleder