oslist will end soon -- it's time to deliberate, decide and act

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 12:33:33 PST 2010

Harold - will the OSI/US Listserve handle our archives? If so this is a
no-brainer so far as I can see. Go-OSI for sure.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>