Thanksgiving Day, Family and Science

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sun Dec 19 21:22:20 PST 2010

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing your private stories associated with your father and
mother in addition to enriching stories from ho as ever.

Your endless aspiration toward genuine human community has been doubtlessly
arousing ressonance in my heart ever since we met.

Please remember that you, your father, and your mom are all in my heart as
many others might have felt the same in our community.

In a deep thankfulness,

spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Corporate Journey of Co-Aspiration
26-11 Galibong-dong, Guri-gu, Seoul, 152-800, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636
 <http://www.openspace.kr/> http://www.openspace.kr