OST and disater management

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Wed Dec 8 12:18:57 PST 2010

Dear Jaime:

In Chile I understand that Johann Borquez from the city of Concepción is
working now with OST and the victims of the recent earthquake and tsunami of
February this year in that region. Now I'm copying also this message for him
so you can be able to communicate directly and in the best cases we can also
get him to share his experience in this list.

I personally only wrote a dream of what I believe could be a powerful work
with OST and some of the many communities that in Chile were affected by
this catastrophe. Maybe something that could only theoretically help you
about your concerns: http://www.espacioabierto.net/blog/?p=2653

With the hope & friendship of always,

Juan Luis

http://www.espacioabierto.net