OS and Videoblogging - an experiment with democratic empowement

Dave Nielsen dave at platformd.com
Tue Aug 31 08:36:42 PDT 2010

Hello Jeppe,

I run cloudcamp.org - a website supporting Cloud Computing Unconferences. In
order to use the CloudCamp name and be included on the website, we ask
organizers to use OST ... most include at least 2 rounds of OST sessions.

I began collecting videos from these events and organizing them on YouTube
here <http://www.youtube.com/cloudcamp>. I'm creating a SaaS version of the
website with a wiki and video support. The purpose of the SaaS version is to
support groups such as yours for free. I would be happy to show you the new
version, which will be release to the public by Oct 1st.

If you (or anyone else on this list) is interested, please let me know. I
will host all non-commercial events for free.

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp