Everything is Moving: An Invitation to Join the flow (longish)

Stella Duffy stell at clara.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 01:55:01 PDT 2010

Thank you Harrison.
I have been struggling for some time with a short story commission bringing
Œeureka¹ science moments together with fiction, the one I¹m working on being
Minkowski¹s understanding (rather than an actual eureka moment) that brought
time together with the 3 dimensions of space, making sense of Einstein¹s
Special theory of relativity, so it could become the General Theory of
Relativity. It¹s a fairly simple understanding (ie, that time is a fourth
dimension and should be added to the three dimensions of space for full
understanding), but it revolutionised science and is based on some extremely
complex understandings that I can barely begin to grasp at, and therefore I
assume might also be, at least, tricky for the average reader.
ŒEverything is Moving¹ is the kick-off point I have been waiting for. (and
knowing would come.)
In gratitude,
Stella x
http://stelladuffy.wordpress.com