SV: the future of the oslist -- news and a proposal

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Aug 19 16:44:34 PDT 2010

I agree with all the thanks Michael – Txs for the work you’ve done already!

Sound like a great proposal to me, even if I cannot make a technical
evaluation I trust you and others on the list to have that competence.

I think the Swedish OSI might have some kronor to put into this
transition/maintenance. Let me know and I’ll put a proposal forward to our
board.
Best regards

Thomas