Video Intro

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 06:31:08 PDT 2010

Harrison, Beautiful video. Thank you!  Inspiring message especially at the
end and may we all live long lives deeply enjoying timeless  learning in
Open Space. I'm assuming you're in Camden, Maine so watching this was an
added bonus indeed!

Hempal, I followed your PB Works wiki link. Wonderful resource materials
that describe Open Space with all kinds of planning tools, sample
invitations, etc.  Thank you.  Really worth a visit. I'll be back there
often I'm sure.  Of course I am still in awe about how we connect in this OS
community in person as we did in Berlin at WOSonOS on our afternoon biking
with Holger or just here now with you in Katmandu and me in the southern
U.S.

Warm regards, Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group