Video Intro

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Aug 7 04:57:18 PDT 2010

Hempal -  You (and anybody else) are totally welcome. And should you want
the full file go to:

http://www.mediafire.com/?augmd75yw9e84im

This is full HD, and while it is gorgeous (technically) the file is a large
one - 300+megs. Down load time on broadband is better than 1 hour which is a
bit much. The file will only be at that address for one month.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>