For Peace

Cheryl Honey cheryl at communityweaving.org
Fri Aug 6 11:54:16 PDT 2010

Hi Michael:

How are you? I wonder how does one get on the facilitators list for Open
Space World's list of facilitators in the US? Is Peggy the person to ask?

I've participated in OS and been trained by Lisa Heft as an OS Facilitator.
What do I need to do to get on the facilitators list?

Is this a case of ask and you shall receive...or is it more complicated than
that? Just wondering.

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, CPP
Family Support Network, Int'l
(206) 240-2241
cheryl at communityweaving.org
www.communityweaving.org
www.familynetwork.org
www.goodneighbors.net

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource
we become to our families, our communities and our world."