You are invited to a Community Conversation on Immigration

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Aug 1 13:53:04 PDT 2010

Dear Christine,
I have a hunch that critters in general do respond to their environment
in a "natural" way. Human critters with complex notions that are backed
up by space-reducing organisational constructs and myriads of "givens"
seem to have lost their "natural" way of responding. So, one approach
(come to think of it, none other comes to my mind) is to do exactly what
your spark initiative does: expand the space for selforganisation to
unfold more freely.
The details on what swirls around "migration" vary vastly (complex) and
certainly involve various players (diversity)...what I see in Berlin is
probably not much different regarding the process: always quick fixes
trying to keep everything under control (attempting to shut down
selforganisation)...and at the same time lots of stuff that thrives
especially in families, neighborhoods, schools, businesses where those
entities act in the way complex adaptive systems do.
Opportunities for Open Space abound...you can see it when you go to
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

zoom in on Berlin, click on the pin and then on "start search" to get a
list of 183 os events from all those areas mentioned that have taken
place in this city...the most recent ones give you an immediate flavor
of whats going on
--Healthy work conditions-We work on it
--Children of Alcoholics-Help comes in many forms
--Yes we can! Active participation of young people in suburban and
marginalized areas
--Opportunities for humanitarian projects for Nazi-victims

Keep up your stuff in Arizona!
mmp

>>> www.innovationpartners.com <http://www.innovationpartners.com>