Archives

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Aug 20 02:19:03 PDT 2010

Dear m,
ok, here is the string with early/first messages/archive that Peggy sent
in 2008...including a note from Peggy which sounds as if she has that
stuff back to December 13, 1996.
Murli also mentions a temporary site where the early info and messages
resided...I get a failure notice for it.
So its back to Peggy.
I think it would be great to add that early stuff to the now existing
archive so its all in one place. If funding is needed, I will pitch in.
Cheers
mmp

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Tue Nov 25 19:57:53 2008

The list started in December 1996.  We were truly pioneers!  Below is
the message from Murli Nagasundaram that launched the list.  It was on
a different platform at that time and when it moved, the archive
disappeared.

Gone, but not lost.  I have those messages on my computer.  If, at
some point, someone has the expertise to make those early days
available, I'm happy to provide the raw material.

appreciatively,
Peggy

On Dec 13, 1996, at 2:24 PM, <rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu>
<rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu