Video Intro

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 07:51:40 PDT 2010

Our friend Sparks in Korea is doing a training program and asked me to give
some sort of a welcome by video. Fortunately my son, Harrison, is expert in
that field - but he couldn't do a whole lot with the subject matter. However
we did what we did (some version of the 2nd Principle?) and passed the
results to Sparks. If you care for a peek go to
http://www.vimeo.com/13918372

We had fun doing it and maybe it will be useful.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: