Seeking connections near Rhinebeck NY

Susan Partnow susan4ps at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 22:22:09 PDT 2010

No. it has nothing to do with Chelsea's wedding!   A friend will be getting
medical treatment in Rhinebeck in September - and I'm hoping to help her
find someone wonderful to stay with.  Do you know anyone?  Thanks

Susan

Susan Partnow

Sr. Certified Facilitator, The Compassionate Listening Project

4425 Baker Ave NW

Seattle, WA 98107

tel. 206-783-8561

fax 206-782-7786

www.compassionatelistening.org <http://www.compassionatelistening.org/>

www.susanpartnow.com <http://www.susanpartnow.com/>    Partnow
Communications, Organizational Development, Consulting & Facilitation

www.globalcitizenjourney.org <http://www.globalcitizenjourney.org/>
Founding Director

join
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001R_8p2iHJ7TEUrTJ6dGkQ3o
BToC3oDPkw>  our mailing list

www.conversationcafe.org <http://www.conversationcafe.org/>    Co-Founder

"When we seek for connection, we restore the world to wholeness.  Our
seemingly separate lives become meaningful as we discover how truly
necessary we are to each other."  --Margaret Wheatley