You are invited to a Community Conversation on Immigration

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Aug 1 03:46:25 PDT 2010

I know your event will spark all kinds of productive stuff!
All the best
mmp
PS: got me sparked to think of what we have in Berlin (same challenges
as in Arizona, I think), passionate people abound....

Christine Whitney Sanchez schrieb:
>             Dear Arizona friends and friends of Arizona,
>

>             If you are in Phoenix on August 19, 2010, we hope you will join
>             us for a *Community Conversation on Immigration *from 6:00 to 9:00pm
>             at the Rio Salado Community College Conference Center.  Take a look
>             at the attached flyer for details.
>

>             I'm part of a group of passionate Arizonans who believe this time is
>             full of potential for our state.  Our name is *Collaborative
>             Spark* - we are hosting a series of community conversations designed
>             to create a safe and neutral listening and learning environment to
>             help us understand one another, establish common ground and
>             transform ideas into action.
>
>             Collaborative Spark is honored to be facilitating the August 19
>             Community Conversation on Immigration in partnership with
>             <http://www.projectcivildiscourse.org>Project Civil Discourse
>             <http://www.projectcivildiscourse.com/>, which is a special
>             initiative of the Arizona Humanities Council working in
>             collaboration with organizations from around the state to provide
>             opportunities for the public to participate in trainings, forums,
>             and special events that share, model and provide insight on
>             collaborative problem-solving skills.
>
>             *Registration* <http://www.projectcivildiscourse.org/> is free -
>             seating is limited.  We invite you to bring your friends and a rich
>             diversity of opinions, backgrounds and questions.  Please forward to
>             your networks!
>
>             Warm wishes from muggy (but cooler) Phoenix,
>
>             Christine
>
> Christine Whitney Sanchez
> /CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy/
> 2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
> Phoenix, AZ 85048, USA
> +1.480.759.0262
> www.christinewhitneysanchez.com <http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com>
> www.innovationpartners.com <http://www.innovationpartners.com>
> www.promiseusa.com <http://www.promiseusa.com>

> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 398 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org