looking for graphic recorder in French

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Apr 28 19:54:28 PDT 2010

Hello, dear Christine -

International Forum of Visual Practitioners - if they do not have
someone listed in the directory they may know
http://www.visualpractitioner.org/

My recommendation - but you may know this as well? - is to include the
graphic recorder early so s/he can inform and be informed by the
overall event design....

Warm wishes for a great event,
Lisa

Lisa Heft