Fringe WOSonOS in Melbourne, Australia

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Sun Apr 18 04:19:19 PDT 2010

Putting in a word to be with us, anyone who is in Australia or New Zealand for this event.  I'm sad that I can't be in Berlin, but if I have to be anywhere else, being in Father Brian's neck of the woods and celebrating the worl'd's week of reflection on Open Space with good friends and excellent antipodean OS people is the next best think, I reckon.

It's all good.

Chris
----
Chris Corrigan