fixing oslist

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Apr 16 08:17:47 PDT 2010

only a few, like three people, who'd identified themselves as having
troubles sending, had any settings changed.  all three have been notified.
if you're seeing anything different from what had become usual, it might
just be that all of a sudden everyone is posting again.

they will upgrade the listserv software in may, so there might be something
new, or some new weirdness when that happens.  one of the things they've
done is relax the spam filtering a bit, so we might see some oddball
messages come through.  but things should go better now.

if you ever find that you send a message and it appears in the archives, but
friends say they never received it -- not just that nobody responded, cuz
that of course does happen -- then please let me know directly.  i'll
forward it to the techies for review.

welcome back, everybody.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates