demise of Ning

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Thu Apr 15 14:55:00 PDT 2010

Hi Artur,

It was via a very reliable social media expert who is a friend.  URL
here: http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/15/nings-bubble-bursts-no-more-free-networks-cuts-40-of-staff/

Doesn't seem inspired  by Crowdvine.  Their offer was buried way down
in the comments stream.

Glad to hear we will continue for the present.

Best,
Wendy

On 15-Apr-10, at 2:30 PM, Artur Silva wrote:

> Hi Wendy:
>
> Can you please clarify where you have read that and, if it was
> online, send the URL?
>
> It was not inspired by CrowdVine?
>
> I have not heard of anything like that and all the NING sites that I
> have created or joined are running well. The critical mass of the
> NING business is coming up and the ads pay for the service.
>
> Anyhow, since we have decided to suspend the ads over there, the OST
> NING is considered a Premium account.
>
> Regards
>
> Artur

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
wendy at xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich