doug fitw got fixing oslist, please respond - plea

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:12:22 PDT 2010

Whew, I was beginning to think I was dropping pebbles into a black hole.
Regards
Anne

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:07:57 -0700
From: wendy at xe.net
Subject: Re: [OSLIST] doug fitw got fixing oslist, please respond - plea
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Peekaboo, i see you :)Wendy
On 15-Apr-10, at 1:58 PM, Anne A Hiha wrote:I have received many many messages in the past couple of days but although I have posted a number I have received only one message not via the OSlist that one of my postings has been received.
Please respond to this message if you see it.
Regards
Anne from Napier