Demo OS in 90 minutes?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Thu Apr 15 07:41:19 PDT 2010

Hoping this gets through... I tried to send a few days ago...

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has opened space for a 90-minute session? And if so, how'd it go? I'm thinking it would take 20-30 minutes before groups started talking, so there may be time for one session? Closing circle of 15 minutes?  It seems too short to me. I'm asking because I'm considering proposing OS for a group that meets once a month of between 20-40 people.

Harrison will say go for it.  I'm wondering whether anyone has.

Thanks!

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
Results through effective group process