fixing oslist

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Apr 14 15:24:54 PDT 2010

well, this last message came through, harrison.  i'm assembling a number of
instances from the archives that i know that messages showed up there in the
archives and didn't get out, at least didn't reach me... i have lisa heft,
christine koehler, anne hiha so far.  if you have a specific instance you
cna point me to, i'll put it in my note to bsu.  they've got the lsoft
people (software vendor) looking into now.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com