Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship WOSonOS 2010

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Apr 7 02:39:06 PDT 2010

Dear Viv,
great idea. Just transferred 20 Euros via PayPal.

Hope that someone from Chile in addition to the two colleagues already
registered from there can make it to Berlin. Especially since there have
been some voices suggesting Chile or some other place in the Americas
might be the place to go for the next WOSonOS.

As of today, 133 folks from 27 countries have signed up for the May
WOSonOS XVIII in Berlin. Ten years ago, 133 from 16 countries came to
OSonOS VIII in Berlin...so its a more "international" gathering.
For the last 10 days there has been a regular rush of registrations and
new countries (South Africa and Israel) signing in.
No worry, there is enough space in the huge church in the center of Berlin.

A number of people have taken out zero interest loans from the Revolving
Credit Fund that is fed by the surpluses of the World Map. More loan
money is available! Anyone needing such assistance just contact me.

Others are finding shelter in Berlin with one of the 30+ colleagues that
are attending from Berlin. More on that and other details at
http://www.boscop.org/events/508-wosonos-2010
there you also find a link to the "WOSonOS Housing Market" in Berlin
(Do you offer a bed for colleagues? Are you looking for an option to
stay with a colleague from Berlin?).

All the best with your "fringe" OSonOS and the future of OSI
Australia...I did love to get the Newsletter Brian used to send out,
gave me a real feeling of whats going on in your country.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 391 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org