spam apology

Patricia Haines levelgreeninstitute at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 08:33:41 PDT 2010

I am truly sorry that someone has gotten ahold of my yahoo email addresses, both for level Green and me personally. I am changing both addresses and installing spyware, and hopefully it will stop.

How do I change my address for the OS listserv? the new address is <levelgreen2010 at gmail.com>

Patricia Haines
 LEVEL GREEN - working on local and global levels to  foster just & sustainable community through collaborative initiatives in hospitality, education and the arts, in the democratic  spirit of the Danish Folk School. 1519 Slaterville Road, Ithaca, NY 14850 (607) 339-9472 <levelgreen2010 at gmail.com> <levelgreenfarm.blogspot.com>