FW: Open Space Application Form

fergal barr thekingisalive at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:09:16 PDT 2010

Greetings Folks

See attached Application Form for Open Space Training in Derry, N Ireland, 25 July - 1 August.  Maybe some of you might be interested in coming along.  Closing Date is Friday 7 May.

Fergal

My book:  The Things People Say: Political Quotations from the Northern Ireland Peace Process
To buy it on-line: http://www.trafford.com/07-2815

To order it in a book shop: Give the nice man/woman this ISBN number : 1-4251-6179-0

Info about me: http://trainers.salto-youth.net/FergalBarr/

Organisation I work for: www.claudyyouth.com

Organistion I used to work for: www.offthestreets.org

How I live my life: Humour is the shortest distance between people;Always remember there is someone worse off than you; It's not a matter of if only a matter of when

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.