An e-book published - I think.

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:05:37 PDT 2009

Thank you Brian..as you know I have immediate use of this book with a group
of churches here in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia who are dealing
with several changes that are straining their organizational capacities.
 This little collection of stories will be of great use to us as we work
together to learn about and practicing new forms of leadership,
participatory and self-organizing.
Thanks!  And Congrats!

Chris

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Alan Stewart <alanmstewart at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Lovely stuff Brian. You have set a precedent to open space in hitherto
> unthought of places,
> and not only in your Church.
>
> I look forward to exploring this further with you at WOSonOS in Taipei
> shortly.
>
> Go well
>
> Alan

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com