Poems that breathe OS

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:47:46 PDT 2009

Dear Esther,
Thank you for this invitation! I sent this poem by Li Young Lee to the list
a couple of years ago, and am glad for the opportunity to share it (and be
reminded of it, myself) again. I love the feeling it evokes, a vastly open
nothing-ness that is so dynamic, full and exhilarating.

love, Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868
http://oneskywellness.com

*"The opposite of life is not death. The opposite of life is time." Morris
Graves*

One Heart

Look at the birds. Even flying
is born