Open space with youth 9 - 16?

Ria Baeck ria.baeck at vitis-tct.be
Fri Sep 18 00:09:24 PDT 2009

 From Tim Merry:

Hi there ... (Ria please forward onto the list for me)

Thanks Ria. Yes I have done lots of open space with youth in different
contexts all over the world ... we even ran a 10 day youth festival in
Slovenia only in Open Space - from the cooking/cleaning to the
conversations / workshops. Very cool. Lots going on with integrating
social media these days too, which is great.

Please drop me an email if you'd like to connect. I'd be happy to share
stories, ideas etc etc
tim at oftheshire.org

Cheers
Tim