Open space with youth 9 - 16?

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Thu Sep 17 18:02:36 PDT 2009

Dear Lisa,

I was about to say the really great bit is doing it in a language you don't
even understand.because it still works!

It always helps if somebody translates what you achieved for you (!!!) but
200 Mongolian street children (once we had located the missing 2.) smiling
and laughing getting back on the buses after two days of Open Space is the
biggest tribute I can offer to the 'miracle' of Open Space

And yes.it's still hot here in Singapore

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips

Fulcrum Business Management Solutions

30 Mount Elizabeth

#13-32 Highpoint

Singapore 228519

Tel: +65 9639 2510

E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg

www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.