Changing public meetings

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:41:40 PDT 2009

Thanks!  I sometimes take on foolhardy assignments, but typing that whole
post with thumbs wasn't one of them.  That was copied and forwarded from my
weblog, where I published the story on Friday:
http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/?p=2318
Thanks for the comments all,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com