Harrison Owen video from Leadership in a Self-Organizing World

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 18:19:53 PDT 2009

Robyn - as I said. I am a bear of small brain. If it works - for goodness
sakes, don't fix it.

ho

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____