Not ideal but worth the effort

Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Sat Sep 5 04:15:15 PDT 2009

Bravo Suzanne! Wonderful job :-) And what courage indeed! I’m sure you do
feel like it could have been better if only
 but to them, it was a great
discovery and that’s a first step towards opening space completely. Thank
you for sharing your story! As Doug, I’m curious about opening sessions
wherever, whenever :-)

Cheers!

Esther Matte

Discover - Engage - Accomplish