os in Africa

Dominik Ringler isis-berlin at gmx.de
Mon Sep 21 03:18:49 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

kop ango?

Greetings from Kampala, Uganda. The second of the two open space learning
exchanges here in East Africa just finished. The first took place in Dar es
Salaam, Tanzania a few days ago. Both learning exchanges were facilitated
and run by locals who were trainees in the open space training in Uganda in
June. About 30 people showed up at each of the meetings and discussed issues
around open space and beyond. People here really enjoy it, develop their own
style and spread the idea of open space.

. by now we are quite exhausted . but happy!

We'll write more, when we're back home in Germany . and  thank you once
again for the great support in advance to the learning exchanges.
Financially and mentally!

Best

Dominik and Yaari