OSlist Poets Laureate Circle

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 17 18:03:19 PDT 2009

Hi friends--

A Modest Proposal

Let us call together a Poets Laureate Circle
Perhaps retire the singular crown
Whomever comes are the right poets
And they wear not laurels nor rest on them
They undertake a task in the name of Open Space
(For six months at a time or so
What would be a good day to start?)
For all of us they continually call us to express ourselves
Poetically
For what way of expression is more open?
But more than that, they continually call upon us to
Think poetically
They--We!--encourage us to say that poetically
They--We!--find poems among our words and thoughts
They--We!--come up with fun ways to make a poem
Do you remember the OSonOS on OSonline when together we made poem?
And we become larger because the Poets Laureate Circle
Holds space for Poetical Open Space

			:- Doug.