Free teleconference with Harrison Owen - Tomorrow, October 28!

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Wed Oct 28 21:17:00 PDT 2009

I also would like to know if there is another one scheduled. This night, after a long working day it was too difficult to get up at two o clock in the morning to attend. So perhaps, in case there IS another one scheduled, it could be scheduled in a way that is more "user-friendly" for those on the other half of the globe.

Bernd from Sri Lanka

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
---
berndweber-consult.com
E-mail: weberb at gmx.at
job-related E-mail: <bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org>
Skype: syswitz

Vienna- Austria
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, A-1060 Wien
fix: +43-1-596 86 57
mobile: +43-664-135 48 28

Colombo - Sri Lanka
Temple Road 367, Thalapathpitiya - Sri Jayawardenapura
Tel fix: +94-11-2799081
Mobile: +94-71-6090839