Sv: testing

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Oct 28 07:42:07 PDT 2009

do i know?  nope!  not at all.  but *i think* the only reason listserves
delete or otherwise turn off delivery is because messages are bouncing,
meaning when list mail goes out to you, your email server kicks it back as
spam.  my address did this with some yahoogroups lists recently.  some
others have had similar problems with oslist.  it seems there's been a
higher level of spam, in general, so maybe that extra activity has tripped
some things.  best thing to do is, i suppose, is go to the listserv website
and check your subscription settings, if you think you've been dropped.  i
think if you go there and it doesn't know you, then you have been dropped,
and can just sign up again.  the website address is at the bottom of every
oslist message.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com