monthly/weekly community OST

Donnan Stoicovy dms11 at scasd.org
Wed Oct 21 11:02:52 PDT 2009

yes...I am dealing with a divisive area in school district. that I
have thought about using OST.
Thanks!
Donnan
Donnan M. Stoicovy
Lead Learner
Park Forest Elementary School
2181 School Drive
State College, PA 16803
814-231-5010 Voice
814-235-4588 Fax
dms11 at scasd.org
http//:www.scasd.org/parkforest

SCASD...Uniting Talent and Passion!

"If a child is to keep alive his(her) inborn sense of wonder...he(she)
needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it,
rediscovering it with him (her) the joy, excitement and mystery of the
world we live in." - Rachel Carson, The Sense of Wonder

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Be Green!