AW: OS on UTube

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Oct 21 00:04:41 PDT 2009

Hi Jutta - this is a FANTASTIC FILM - thanks so much for putting it
on our list for all to share.
I don't speak a word of German - and I am enthralled by everything I
see in this superb compilation of visually explicit opening of space.
You have captured so much of the essence in a short, engaging few
minutes of magic!
What a great first-time posting...thanks for your generous gifting to
your colleagues around the world.
Cheers Brendan