Open Space in Guangzhou

Esther Ewing ewingchange at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:40:08 PDT 2009

The best of good fortune, Tony. I hope it does really well.

Esther

Ewing Change Consulting
Creating Change from Within
330 East 38th Street, Suite 53K,
New York, NY 10016
Telephone: 212-661-6024
Email: Esther at EwingChange.com

Please note as of November 1st new address and new email:
24 Phoebe Street,
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z3
Canada
Esther at EwingChange.com