SV: Stammtisch in Utrecht, The Netherlands on Nov. 2

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Oct 16 12:44:17 PDT 2009

...and anotherone in Kungsbacka - Koos one of these days - let's connect a
meeting like this via webcam - would be fun!
I call my circle a mentoringcircle but I think it is a Stammtisch too. What
about making a plan for this in the future - if you think it's a good idea
let's get in touch off-list - and then invite + report back on the list.
Warm regards
Thomas  (preparing the last details for an OST tomorrow about sustainable
travel in a community)