OsonOS Paris 2009

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Thu Oct 15 12:54:31 PDT 2009

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the reminder. I would love to come,
see old friends and make some new, and it is only
a five hour drive to Paris. But... I am already
booked for those days to give a training! So it
is not possible... I wish you all a lot of fun
and inspiration and I hope to join you some other time.

Best wishes,

Koos