17th WOSONOS in Taiwan Opens

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 15 12:25:41 PDT 2009

Gail, Laura, and to all you wonderful people!!! How I wish I could be with
you! I guess the weather would be much the same (cold and rainy) -- but the
spirit which shines through is so warm and sunny. Never met an Open Space I
didn't like, and each one gets better than the one that came before. And
Taiwan is such a special place to open space in!! I had so much fun when I
was with you all, and envy all the good people who are in your company.

I have been sitting by a warm fire accompanied by my cat, Curtis. He doesn't
say much, but I suspect that Cats know about as much about Open Space as any
creature. They surely are always present, and very often totally invisible.
Have you ever wondered how it is that a cat can manifest so silently and
with great mystery? They will never tell.

Have fun my friends and I look forward to hearing all the stories, new and
old. And please give everybody a big hug from me!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the