Open Space in Paris, 10 &11 October - Colibris

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Wed Oct 7 13:12:55 PDT 2009

Dear Deborah,

We are indeed connected, not only across the
Atlantic, but also within the Benelux. Thank you
for sharing Deborah and lots of good wishes from
Utrecht. I am sure you will have a great time in
Paris and I look forward to hearing your stories next week.

And of course to all the other folks: hi there -
I've been quiet but still alive and kicking... ;-)

All the best

Koos