FW: aperiodic grid?

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Oct 6 07:51:57 PDT 2009

When it's possible, the way to go is to set time slots of 1.5 hours as per
Harrison's original method. I noticed people can then really apply the
principles and exercise the law, the bumblebees and the butterfly. Over time
they actually feel the need to. Otherwise, they easily fall back to the
regulated behaviors of time directed action because that is the condition
the time framework is creating with its shorter time slots.

When it's not possible, and that does happen, I've been instinctively doing
what Michael Herman described earlier to take into account the group's
particular situation and need for depth (deeper discussions) or breadth
(more topics, connecting and networking). I hadn't name it so clearly so
thanks Michael for putting it so clearly into words.

Diane