university strategic planning

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Oct 6 07:04:43 PDT 2009

Hi David,

Another example of OST for university strategic planning is Queens
University in Canada. The Information Technology department brought in all
of its staff to launch its strategic planning. We found that people needed
to first discuss their "present" before they could project their group into
the future. Even if that became the focus, clear directions were identified
for the future. The next meetings would deal with the specifics.

Diane