FW: Ever gone to a party without realising it was fancy dress?

Shikha Shrestha sshrestha at bellanet.org
Sun Oct 4 23:15:51 PDT 2009

yes, i was also bit afraid to start once but once you start it then it you
do not feel any fear. It is because it is not only in charge of making the
party success, the whole group owns the process and makes their effort in
making it success. The only struggle for you is how to make these people
owns the party, then it will rock, do not worry, it will be a loving memory,
if you succeed then you are further motivated to do better next time, if you
fail then you are again encouraged that there are so many learning that can
be capitalized next time to make it better. so both ways, you win, just
trust yourself and rock the party

shikha